How to Set-up your ShowingHero account on Appfolio
Here is how to set up your ShowingHero credentials in Appfolio so ShowingHero can magically convert your leads (guest cards) to scheduled showings, once again, no fingers lifted
- First, log in to ShowingHero.com
- Navigate to the Settings tab and select Account Settings and scroll down to Phone Settings and note down your ShowingHero number
- Then scroll further down on the same page to General Settings and note your ShowingHero email
- Then Simply log in to the Appfolio account of the person* in your organization who publishes your rental listings and follow the steps below as posted by Appfolio to ensure all leads are routed to your ShowingHero channel
*Add Vacancy Posting Contact Settings:
- At the upper right corner of your database, click your name and select My Settings.
- In the Vacancy Posting Contact Settings section, enter an email and phone number where you would like to receive guest card email notifications or calls from prospective renters.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
* This step must be completed for other users in Appfolio IF they also post listings
Remember, when publishing a new rental listing in Appfolio, you want it to be posted to Website and Internet as shown below
If you have any doubts or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; will be a pleasure to answer all your questions.