Lockbox Default Access Hours
By default, the Lockbox is set to have showing access hours from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. The Codebox processing center sets this time, but clients can change it manually if needed.
Clients can change the showing access window by following these steps:
- Enter the 6-digit Agent/Admin Code and press ENTER.
- When the display reaches CMD 1 (Date), press #6 to access the Showing Access display.
- Enter the ST (start) time and ED (end) time. The #3 key allows you to toggle between AM and PM.
- Press ENTER once you have entered the time.
- If you are back at a display that reads CMD, press 0 to exit.
If you have any doubts or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com; will be a pleasure to answer all your questions.